Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Meeting Clint Black

Oaklynn got the chance to meet Clint Black! If you haven't heard of him than you must not listen to country music. He is an awesome singer that I have listened to since I was little. His niece passed away from complications due to Rett Syndrome. He has been supporting and raising awareness for Rett Syndrome ever since. 

A rett mom here in Arizona reached out to his team and asked them if some of us Rett families here in AZ could meet him before his concert and after much convincing, they agreed!

There were just 6 Rett girls and their parents so it was a nice small group. We all got a chance to take a picture with him and then I got the guts (thanks to my sister Briene) to ask him to hold her. I am so glad I did because I got some great pictures. She reached her back arm up and put it around his neck to give him a hug. He leaned in and hugged her. 






We had so much fun and he was so nice. I wish we could have stayed for the concert though, that would have been fun.

No comments: