Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Date Night

I have a few drafts written, I just haven't been able to publish them because the volume on the videos aren't working. It works just fine on my computer but wont work when I put it on he blog. But previous videos on my blog, the volume works just fine so I'm not sure what is going on but I haven't been slacking... just trying to fix this technical difficulty!

In the mean time, here is a post without a video...

Austin and I took Oaklynn out on a date with us (without baby sister). We noticed that she was getting jealous of her sister and having a hard time with  her in the house. We had my mom watch the baby while we took Oaklynn with us to look at a home (we are looking to buy a house) and then out to dinner with us. She was smiles the whole time and had a blast. Just love this little girl. She is such a ham...

Sorry the quality of the pictures isn't great... it was on my cell phone.

No comments: