Thursday, July 12, 2012

Weight Bearing

We are in the process of purchasing a house. Our place has been clutter and we can't wait to be in our own place. I appologize for not updating in a while but I thought i would post a quick update of Oaklynn...
This is her watching her favorite Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in her bed. We bought her a TV for her birthday to put in her room. I now have her watch TV standing up in her bed so that she can get some "weight bearing" time for her legs. She doesn't pull to stand anymore and I don't want her loosing the ability to hold onto things and stand so I let her watch Mickey Mouse every day as long as she is standing in her crib. I do it in her crib because if she looses her footing/balance and falls backwards, she doesn't get hurt. Also, the side is the perfect size for her to grip onto... she loves to stand!

No comments: